- Controlling of project documentation, scope, quality of materials and costs spending
- Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps (DUR, DSP, TD, RD) with all essentials; is responsible for completeness and quality in accordance with instructions, CTP´s current standards and specifications of the project.
- Together with other project managers and internal design team coordinates and supervises activities of outside engineers, required in terms of providing necessary design documentation, controls and receives finished project documents or its parts
- Ensuring project runs according to schedule and according to budget, managing progress of work and finding solutions for problems that may cause delays
- Conducts the tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers in a way of preparation and review of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation, evaluation of incoming offers.
- Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency of project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation of changes in project implementation, leads control days with suppliers
- Attends meetings with clients, collects all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
- Ensures the construction site safety in cooperation with the H&S coordinator, conducts regular safety checks
- Responsible of the waste management and waste registry of the delegated construction site.
- Cooperation during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
- Communication with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts are in place
- Daily controlling of the dedicated site and ensuring the quality of the construction.
Internal communication with CEO; close cooperation with Head of construction and purchase department based in Czech.
- Relevant degree of qualification – ideally university degree in civil engineering or similar
- Relevant technical skills and references in industrial building construction on general contractor side
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at the project manager position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries
- License in Chamber of Engineers is an advantage (FMV)