- Facility and Park management: coordination of maintenance and operation of technological equipment in the buildings, day to day maintenance of the Parks.
- Manages the maintenance activity and the regular technical inspection executed by the facility management services provider internal and / or external.
- Managing the tenant’s relation directly, quickly reacting in emergency situations and ensuring a proactive management to provide a proper functionality of the infrastructure and technical-administrative issues.
- Communication with building users, supervision of compliance of the mandatory maintenance according to the Lease Agreements.
- Work with CTP Servicedesk
- Supervision of the mandatory maintenance, creating maintenance plans, capex.
- Organization of warranty repairs and defects caused by use – not under warranty; communication with suppliers.
- Communication with local authorities regarding permitting, fire safety etc.
- Operating costs evaluating, energy, optimizing the operation of buildings.
- Organization of fire protection and work safety, environmental issues.
- Organization, evaluation and participation in tenders for subcontracting;
- Preparation and monitoring the compliance with park management budgets for operation and maintenance.
- Preparing calculation, documents/ statements for re-invoicing tenants´ costs.
- Organization and coordination of small building works – from the design, permitting and tendering phase until completion and handover.
- Cooperation with the construction, purchase and design department.
- Responsibility for overall good, clean and professional look of the Parks.
- Responsible for checking and confirming tenant’s obligations according to service agreements.
- Knowledge of Lease Agreements, responsible for hand – and takeover of premises.
- Manage utility services and propose energy saving initiatives.
- Working with following CTP applications: Tririga, Axapta, DMS, Outlook, AutoCAD.
Reports to the Regional director.
- Secondary or high school with technical background (construction best)
- Experience of min. 2 years on similar position / facility management
- Flexible, independandly working person with good organizational and communication skills
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Active PC user, active driver
Work place Brno.
Start possible immediately, or a.s.a.p.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org