The business development team within the region counts around 20 people, experienced business development managers as well as junior colleagues.
Based in CEE, Prague or elsewhere; frequent travelling throughout the region.
The Group Business Development Director is member of management team; reports to CEO.
Oversee, lead, train, motivate and optimize the existing business development team in different countries; to help the organization to remain competitive and ensure further growth of at least 15% p.a. by identifying, assessing and developing new business opportunities.
- Creates business development strategy and pipelines; responsible for implementation the strategy and fulfilling the targets set, in terms of lettable area and vacancy rate;
- Focussed on leasing of existing portfolio to keep the vacancy as low as possible
- Maintains good relationships with top clients / tenants, as biggest part of business comes from existing clients who need to expand their facilities or establish their operations in different countries
- Establishes and maintains strategic relationship with third parties (brokers, etc.) who help CTP to bring new clients / tenants to the portfolio
- Leads the key negotiations of biggest deals / special projects, in cooperation with other business developer, with support of other teams like project managers, procurement, etc.
- Supports contract negotiations / stays involved till the contract is signed; cooperates closely with Legal, Head of Construction and Procurement to make sure the deals really happen
- Seeks for new potential opportunities
- Monitoring competitors and keeping good knowledge of the market; represents company at various real estate events and exhibitions; closely cooperates with marketing team
- Minimum qualification includes master degree business / economy
- Relevant experience as a commercial executive at a large real estate broker or building / construction company
- Focussed, and able to manage large portfolio of projects
- Additional relevant technical skills; data analyst, math skills, good negotiator, management skills – team player, mentor
- Perfect written and spoken English; excellent communication skills
- Looking for hard-working, hands-on person; deal – doer