To be based in Prague but with travel to Bucharest and Budapest in order to support the Business Development team.
Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants for our portfolio in CEE region: Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Aquisitions: To have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts: Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Negotiations: Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care: Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Others which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
Such person should gain good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the central European region.
We will train and mentor you to become the best. CTP will provide all the training and the person has strong opportunity to become Senior Business Development Manager.
Start possible immediately.