CTP has an in-house business development department based in Prague, whereby regionally other colleagues are involved in the business development activities. CTP continuously plans to expand its portfolio, this is mixture of warehouse / logistics / flexi / retail and office space.
The junior business developer reports to CEO and works closely together with other business developers.
Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants for our portfolio in the region – letting – means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Acquisitions: To have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Negotiations: Terms negotiations with existing and new potential clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care: Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Others which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region, interms of projects and competitors on the market.We will train and mentor you to become the best.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree – technical, commercial, economics (ČVUT, University of Economics as well as schools abroad or similar) – not condition but advantage
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Candidates should be interested in real estate and property development field
- Dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive; very good communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to lear from more experienced colleagues
Work place Ostrava, with travelling throughout the region.