Negotiates on behalf of the Company in all legal issues assigned by the Employer, in particular:
- Focused on preparation of Future Lease / Lease agreement which are being concluded with Employers tenants – prepares contracts proposals and negotiates final wording of the contracts with legal representatives’ counterparties; prepares amendments to the contracts and all related approvals and declarations, etc.
- Acquisition contracts for various real estates, land plots, SPVs / entities, etc.
- Legal due diligence processes which are needed to carry out with such acquisitions
- Preparation of various corporate legal documents
- Claims the debts that third parties have towards the Company, prepares actions for the court hearings and other similar activities, participates personally in court proceedings and other related negotiations
- Close cooperation and communication with other colleagues, head of other departments, mainly with project managers and colleagues from accounting and controlling department during realization of particular projects of the Company
- Active involvement in any other legal issues which might come up
- Experience in a similar position in an attorney office or a real estate company
- University degree from faculty of law
- Experience with real estate needed; corporate and financial law
- perfect knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language
- MS Office advanced user
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person
- Excellent communication negotiations skills
- Team approach
Work place Bucharest.
Start possible immediately, or a.s.a.p.