With the endeavor to ensure you get the best experience, the CTP Invest, spol. s r.o. (“CTP” or “we”) website may place small data files called cookies on your device. Below you will find the basic information about cookies and explanation on how exactly our website makes use of them.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your device. Although cookies contain identifying information, they do not contain any information that identifies you personally, but rather allow us to recognize you upon return to our website. If you do not want to accept a cookie while visiting our website, you should be able to change the settings in your browser to disable this function (more information on how to do it – below), but there might be sections of the site that you will be unable to access if you do so. In general, those may be sections for which you have specifically registered, and you may lose some useful functionality such as personalization and “keep me signed in” and “remember me” features.
2. Why cookies are being used on this website?
We utilize cookies to help us analyze how users use our services, and similar technologies (e.g. device identifiers, ad tags) to recognize you and/or your device(s) on, off and across different devices and our services, as well as to improve the services we are offering, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
3. What type of cookies are placed?
In the course of your browsing sessions the following types of cookies may be employed by our website:
- user interface customization cookies (i.e. cookies memorizing your preferences);
- authentication cookies (i.e. cookies allowing you to leave and return to our websites without having to re-authenticate yourself);
- video player cookies (i.e. cookies storing data needed to play back video or audio content and storing your preferences);
- first party analytics cookies (i.e. cookies memorizing the pages you visited and providing information about your interaction with those pages); and
- third party analytics cookies (i.e. cookies from third party suppliers tracking our website’s statistics and vice versa)
4. Apart from the aforementioned, are any other data being collected?
Likewise, we will track your process across our website to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our services:
- information regarding your browser and device;
- data collected through automated electronic interactions;
- application usage data;
- statistical information about your use of our website.
If you send us an email (e.g. to request information or provide feedback on website content), the information you provide will only be used to help us to gather the information requested and to respond to your message.
When you visit any of our services, our servers also log your global IP address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to the network your computer is part of.
5. How long are the data collected by cookies retained?
The processing of your personal data collected by cookies is based on your consent which can be withdrawn at any time via browser settings. If you accept the cookies on our website, we will collect and process your personal data for the period of 26 months. All persistent cookies are removed from your device after the expiration of this period and we will no longer process your personal data.
6. How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
7. Links to External Websites
CTP will strive to provide you with links to high quality, reputable websites which we think will be of interest and relevance to you. However, please note that we are not responsible for the content of such websites and cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with the third party’s use of your data, the website content or the services offered to you by these websites.
8. Google Analytics