Financing Analyst (medior/senior) for CTP Group (based in Prague)
CTP Group is a commercial real estate owner, developer and manager, providing complete services in the logistics real estate sector. CTP specializes in the construction, ownership, and management of customer-oriented high-tech business/logistics parks for leading international and domestic companies that are strategically investing in new or expanded projects. CTP Group is the largest full-service owner-developer of prime industrial and logistics property in the CEE. The Group’s core portfolio consists of 5.6 million square metres of Class A real estate in 100 strategic locations in six CEE countries: the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, and Poland. Among others, the firm owns CTPark Brno, currently the largest industrial park in the CEE region.
In order to support our growing activities, we are looking for a Financing Analyst to join our Finance Team. The successful candidate will directly support the Finance team leaders, cooperating with them on major and complex projects in the area of treasury, financing and corporate restructuring projects.
- Developing financial models
- Analysing financing opportunities
- Preparing feasibility studies
- Monitoring project progress and timeline
- Finance projects administration
- Preparing data and information sources for investors/banks
- Supporting colleagues at meetings and negotiations with investors/banks
- Participating in business meetings with valuators, consultants, industry experts
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (can be junior)
- A university graduate (degree in preferably finance or economics)
- Excellent English language skills
- Diligence, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Highly developed written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills; wwillingness and ability to work in a team
- Advantage – experience in or affinity with real estate
- Advantage – experience abroad
- Advantage – experience with banks, investment houses and BIG4, etc., corporate finance, transaction process and/or valuation
In case of interest, please share your CV in English.
For further inquiries please contact:
Jan-Evert Post – Head of Funding & Investor Relations (+31 615038729)
Zdenek Raus – Group Treasurer (+420 724981306)