Main tasks include:
Providing incredible administrative support:
- Admin support to CEO in particular – daily support with correspondence – reading, monitoring and answering CEOs emails; drafting the replies on her/his own and taking dictates; other stuff up on his need
- Support on planning agenda and travel schedules to use time most efficiently; booking hotels, meeting rooms, etc.
- Daily communication with various kind of business partners and colleagues. The focus is to support foreign countries, starting business in new countries and accelerate realization of first projects; integrate them to CTP. CEO is personally involved in new markets and boosting business there.
- Support negotiations with existing and potential clients / tenants to get new deals done, in the Czech Republic but especially abroad; preparation of commercial term sheets for leasing properties; communication to Project Managers and other colleagues to gather information needed
- Communication with other departments and coordination of works / projects to be done – especially communication with marketing and business development teams which are under leadership of CEO
- Creating overviews and surveys; preparing presentations and basis for meetings and negotiations
- Managing various other ad-hoc projects
- Working with company contact database – CRM – and keeping it up to date; creating term sheets / offers to potential clients
- Other ad-hoc jobs from the management and other needed tasks
The Senior Office Manager will be fully responsible for daily operation of the office which include:
- Set up of the office, preparation of new workplaces and coordination of all the happening in the office
- Agenda management; booking meeting rooms, greet and meet clients
- Ensuring of daily office run / handle office equipment so all is operational (fax, copy machine, telephones)
- Make sure there is all needed office stuff is ordered etc., offices are clean, well maintained and look representative all the time; communicates with catering company, cleaning service provider, etc.
All of this in cooperation and with support of a Junior Office Manager colleague.
The Senior Office Manager plays an important role within the team and through her support helps to achieve CTPs goals and business plan.
- An exceptional professional, with an expressive range of secretarial & office management skills; perfect communication and negotiations skills.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken (other language advantage) Typing “all ten fingers”
- User knowledge of MS Office (word, excel)
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and active attitude to work, well organized, proactive, hardworking, discrete
- Flexibility, able to work independently, stress resistant, concentration to work Team player
- Wide and varied scope of work
- Workplace in our beautiful office in city center of Prague
- Start possible immediately, or A.S.A.P.
- Good salary
- Potential to further grow and develop your carrier
- Team building activities