- The employee is responsible for complete processing of accounting of particular SPVs, including VAT, CIT, etc., which includes:
- Complex accounting processing
- Preparation and debiting / billing of actuarial documents, checking these
- Work with internal data’s and system
- Ensure that tax interviews are conducted properly with clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy.
- Advise on tax position for particular transactions for entity
- Analyzing accounting data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders upon request.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records of the Group and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- The employee communicates with suppliers and clients, cooperates with colleagues from project management, legal department and others
- Communicates with financial and tax authorities, auditors, etc.
- Coordinates activities of the external accounting company and actively participate in the transfer of accounting processes from external to internal accounting;
- Other needed work related to accounting administration
Reports to Country CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional accounting certification preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as independent accountant
- Experience from real estate company big advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Polish accounting, tax principles.
- Experience on similar positions within organizations with multiple entities (over 20 preferred)
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Axapta system is an advantage
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Communicative English language.
- Assertive, communicative personality, team player however able to work independently
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Perspective job in a stable international company
- Possibility to grow
- Team building activities
- Medical package
- Work with energized, rapidly growing organization;
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
In case of interest, please share your CV. We will get in touch with selected candidates to schedule for interview.