Your key responsibilities would be:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support
- Maintain and update database and tracking systems (prior experience in document management systems is a plus)
- All – purpose administrative duties (responding to correspondence, distribution of the correspondence)
- Preparing other legal documents as may be required within CTP legal department for different approval flows
- Synthesize and organiser information and create reference tools/ report for easy use by the management and the team.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and physical filing of documents.
- University degree from faculty of law
- Prior experience as legal assistant – at lease 1 years
- Communication skills (written and spoken) of English language
- MS Office advanced user
- Outstanding organizational and clerical skills
- Exceptional communicators with keen interest in providing precise and intuitive guidance to the legal team
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person
- Located in Bucharest.
- Job at dynamic foreign company in a team of young talented people
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
In case of interest, please share with us your CV. We will get in touch with selected candidates only, to plan for interview. Thank you for understanding.