You will be the first point of contact and are able to coordinate the rezoning and design process with the various stakeholders. You will, among other things, be involved in discussions with municipalities and other governmental stakeholders, the preparation and testing of designs, program requirements, plan of approach, cost calculations and risk analyses.
Area Development Manager‘s responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- First point of contact;
- All communication and negotiations with local, regional and national authorities regarding the projects;
- Assemble and coordinate the team of necessary experts and advisors;
- Functionally managing the project team members;
- Coordinating, planning and budgeting of all preparational works for area development;
- Responsible for the design process of the masterplan, rezoning plan and area development plan;
- Monitoring progress and quality of projects;
- Drafting program of requirements, plan of approach, estimates and risk analyses;
- Participating in/organizing internal and external consultations as municipal representative;
- Running, coordinating and judging technical, legal and environmental due diligence;
- Reporting to the Country Head in a timely manner on progress, additional work and less work and deviations;
- Coordinating the internal and external quotations.
- relevant degree of qualification: bachelor or university degree in Urban Planning or related;
- relevant experience as a consultant/project leader, preferably at both the commercial and the government side;
- The candidate understands the hook-up of the municipal apparatus;
- Teamplayer with individual proactive approach and excellent communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work hard and independently;
- Has affinity with landscape, urban planning and sustainability;
- Has extensive experience with Spatial Planning procedures and with preparing risk analyses;
Start immediately or a.s.a.p.