The person we are looking for is a commercial talent, has outstanding communication skills, is a networker, knows how to get in touch with people and develop relationships with potential tenants as well as agents, likes to socialize, is open minded, smart and bright.
The Employee will be hired for the position of Asset Manager for CTP Invest BV.,
based in The Netherlands, and reports to Country Head of the Netherlands.
The Asset Manager’s responsibilities regarding ALC will include but not be limited to:
- Organize meetings and site visits with potential tenants, clients, etc.
- Liaise with partners, developers and internal project teams
- Perform leasing activities (research, cold calling, join exhibitions, etc.)
- Prepare and adjust lease proposals
- Set up rent rolls, rent income overviews, etc.
- Overall project marketing including arranging marketing events
- Coordination with project/construction manager
- Coordination with brokers
- Development of additional services, such as boat shuttle, public transport, etc.
- Communication with authorities, such as Municipality of Amsterdam and Harbour
- Coordinate and steer property management team
- Take ownership of rent roll
- Set up and control service costs overview
- Drafting, managing, and controlling maintenance planning and budget
- Coordination with facility, operations and technical manager
- Managing of and contract negotiations with service providers
- Overall budget handling in close cooperation with the CFO of The Netherlands
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care:
- Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Business Development. Engage potential clients and build long term relations
- Create new opportunities from ALC client and relation base
- Assist on asset management strategy
- Potential asset management on new projects
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region. The Asset Manager should have complete understanding of the market in terms of demand and opportunities, as well as in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
Close cooperation and reporting to the Country Head of the Netherlands.
- Relevant Bachelor or university degree
- Previous experience in similar position and real estate
- Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of the real estate market in the Netherlands and property development field
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Representative, dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Ambitious person and “in it to win”
Starting date: As soon as possible