The job description includes:
- Administrative support to the Business Development Manager and his team; scheduling meetings and viewings, doing translations, scheduling business trips;
- Working with internal database / SW CRM – adding new contacts, keeping the database up-to-date, etc.
- Preparation of the commercial offers / Heads of Terms for existing and potential clients – this is being done in the CRM program
- Sending the offers out to clients, communication with the clients, based on instructions from the Business Development Manager
- Communication with other departments within the company, like Design, Permitting, Construction, Legal, etc. in order to have up-dated information on the projects, collecting attachments to the Lease agreements, etc.
- Control and preparation of various documents for signing
- Search for various data and further processing of data, creating various databases; doing market statistics
- Others based on instructions (f.e. preparing of monthly overviews related to credit card spending, KM driven, etc.)
- Min 3 years of experience at similar (assistant) position
- fluent in Czech and very good written and spoken English knowledge
- active user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint or others for doing presentations)
- “all 10 fingers” typing
- CRM knowledge advantage
- Responsible, hard-working, reliable person, with very good communication skills and active approach
- Job at stabile, international company, market leader in field of industrial properties development; being part of young, talented team of people
- Work place in Brno, every nice and modern working environment
- Interesting salary conditions
- Company events
- Team building events
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p. In case of interest, please send us your CV in English.