The successful candidate is a self-starter able to work both independently and in a team. They are methodical in their approach, possess expert Excel skills, and fine attention to detail. They will support the Czech and Slovak controlling team focusing on various complex projects, while managing to run their day-to-day activities.
The position is perfect for one who seeks a degree of autonomy and is looking to make a meaningful impact.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Looking for efficiency and optimization of processes within the controlling department while uncovering and synthesizing connections that are not so clear.
- Support in the continuous analysis of the company’s operational expenses and developing means to track and monitor them better.
- Support project managers in the preparation of construction budgets
- Creating and maintaining a standard works database
- Support in the preparation and analysis of key company KPIs
- Preparing data and information for the Head of Controlling CZ & SK
- Fine attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the field of controlling / statistics / economics
- A university graduate (preference for a degree in the fields of Accounting, Finance, or Statistics)
- Fluency in English
- Expert Excel Skills
- Advanced data visualisation abilities
Member of Controlling team based in Prague