The person we are looking for is a commercial talent, has outstanding communication skills, is a networker, knows how to get in touch with people and develop relationships with potential tenants as well as agents, likes to socialize, is open minded, smart and bright.
The main focus is on:
- Finding tenants / securing business for our portfolio in the region, the properties we own and develop
- Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations. The focus is on the industrial portfolio.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
- The Business Developer shall have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets, whereby CTP is interested in acquisition of rental income producing facilities / sale & lease back transactions and further extend of the land bank .
- The Business Developer should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region when it comes to demand and opportunities, as well as in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
- The Business Developer reports to Regional Development & Construction Manager.
- The Business Developer will work in a small team of 2-3 people.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction preferred but not a must
- Previous experience in similar position and real estate advantage
- Candidate should have a good understanding and knowledge of the real estate market in the region
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Representative, dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Ambitious person and “in it to win”
- Great opportunity to grow your career within a successful and stable company
- Work in a young and talented team
- Immediate start
Based in Brno
In case of interest, please share your CV in English.