Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants for our portfolio in Brno region, with main focus on industrial portfolio
- Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Acquisitions: To have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts: Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Negotiations: Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care: Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
- reporting to CEO and Regional Managing Director
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region. The business developer should know the market in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
We will train and mentor you to become the best.
- This position is suitable for University graduates or students just before graduation; university degree is not a must; but business school is
- No big experience in the business required
- Between 25 – 35 of age
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Candidates should be interested in real estate and property development field
- Dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Willingness to learn
- Great opportunity to grow your career within a successful and stable company
- Work in a young and talented team
- Immediate start
Based in Brno