Who are we?
CTP Germany is a real estate company specialising in commercial, business and industrial parks. As part of CTP Group, the largest portfolio holder, developer and manager of logistics parks and industrial real estate in continental Europe, we are a rapidly growing international company.
Our portfolio in Germany consists of over 90 logistics and light industrial properties. We manage a total of some 1.6 million sq.m. of rentable space, serving as a reliable partner to our more than 850 tenants.
Our mission: We create real value added for our stakeholders while offering our tenants the ideal starting conditions for continued growth.
Here’s why we’re the right place for you:
CTP has big plans for the continued growth and investment success of CTP Germany. Our task: To raise the value potential of our property portfolio through active asset management, consolidation, development, repositioning and acquisitions.
We are looking for talented and ambitious professionals, whether mid-career or just starting out, to strengthen our highly motivated teams in our business regions West (Düsseldorf and surroundings), North (Berlin and surroundings) and South (Munich and surroundings).
As part of our team, you will be intensely involved in making us ever stronger and better as leading investment manager, operator and project developer for commercial, business and industrial parks in Germany. We combine a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach with a flat, non-bureaucratic organisational structure. You will be able to develop yourself with us, both professionally and personally, and to actually make a difference.
In addition to our superb colleagues and office facilities, we offer attractive benefits:
- Flat organisational structure with short decision-making paths
- Opportunities to exercise your initiative and work independently
- The chance to leave your mark in a successful growth company with a start-up mentality
- Company car available for your private use
- Flexible working arrangements and generous home office policy
Business Developer & Leasing Manager (m/f/x)
We are looking for a real estate professional with a gift for communication and networking to begin as soon as possible. Do you find it easy to reach out to people and to build long-term relationships? This is key to building and maintaining personal networks – not only with existing tenant clients and real estate agents but also with potential future business partners. In addition to this critical skill, are you also open-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic? Do you enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team? Then read on.
- Managing and building our leasing activities for the existing property portfolio within the respective region for which you are responsible. You must be able to acquire new tenants, through direct contacts as well as through real estate agents, in order to minimise vacancies and lease out new project developments. This includes but is not limited to cold calling, e-mail outreach and follow-up, meetings, presentations of our business concept, and lease negotiations.
- Building and maintaining a strong network of contacts as the basis for successful interactions with real estate agents, consultants, regional development authorities and funding providers, local government officials, and tenant clients.
- Negotiations with existing and potential tenants, as well as serving as an interface among the various involved parties.
- Customer relationship management
The majority of our business opportunities and lease negotiations are with our existing tenant relationships. It is therefore all the more important to maintain active dialogue with them and to ensure that our tenants are fully satisfied with us and that we are in close contact with them as they plan the expansion of their business activities.
- Business development
You should be able to seek out potential investment opportunities. CTP Germany is, in particular, interested in the acquisition of both existing properties with tenants (including sale-and-lease-back transactions) and of land for future project developments.
- Support to Land Scouting
- Active search for buildable land suitable for new projects
- Detailed analysis of interesting investment opportunities
- Due diligence of potential acquisition properties
- Initiation of contact with land owners as well as price negotiations
This position reports directly to the respective regional Development Director.
Applicants who are not EU citizens must have the right to work in Germany.