CTP plans to further expand and grow its portfolio in Romania and is looking for a young, enthusiastic and commercially talented person to join as a BUSINESS DEVELOPER for Bucharest region, Romania.
The person we are looking for is a commercial talent, has outstanding communication skills, is a networker, knows how to get in touch with people and develop relationships with potential tenants as well as agents, likes to socialize, is open minded, smart and bright.
Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants / securing business for our portfolio in the Bucharest region, the properties we own and develop
- Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- To have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care:
Most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region. Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region. The business developer should know the market in terms of projects and competitors in the region.Close cooperation and reporting to Group CEO and Country Manager for Romania.
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region. The business developer should know the market in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
Close cooperation and reporting to Group CEO and Country Manager for Romania.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction preferred, but not a must
- Previous experience in similar position and real estate advantage, but not a must
- Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of the real estate market in Romania and property development field
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Representative, dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Ambitious person and “in it to win”