Job description / involvement in:
Finding tenants for our portfolio in Poland, with focus on Katowice and Opole regions:
Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations, presenting term sheets, presenting Letter of Intent, signing LOI, prepare legal documents with external lawyers, negotiate, get these signed.
Most of the new business we get from existing client. Therefore it is very important to be in touch with your existing clients, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc., etc..
CTP grows the portfolio though new developments but also through acquisitions of existing, income producing, projects. The Business Development Manager to have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets, mainly logistics and industrial property income generating or with vacancy or other issues. The Business Development Manager is also looking for suitable land sites for new developments.
Would be involved during the finance securing process for our projects but also coordinate legal due diligence for acquisitions. Negotiating the lease contracts for new lease deals until these are signed whereby a candidate would work with external legal counsel.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and potential clients.
- Negotiation of terms with prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- Coordinate meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region and actual information about the projects and availability of buildings. The business developer should know the market in terms of existing competitors in the region.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction advantage
- 25 – 35 years of age
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Real estate experience not condition but preferred; knowledge of the market
- Flexibility and very good negotiations and presentations skills
- Position within a growing and stable company
- Interesting salary conditions and other benefits
- Possibility for further growth
Start possible immediately.
Base office in Katowice, with frequent travelling through the region.