What profile should you have?
- Entrepreneur skills and attitude
- Experienced in leading own projects
- Business thinking, business experiences
- Structured, organized, responsible
- Knows how to prioritize
- Wider understanding of consequences
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Weekly reporting towards the Senior Business developer of Brno
- Keeping in touch with other departments (financial, legal, marketing, project and facility department, etc.)
- Coworking budget reporting
- Reporting business results
- Communication with the team of Partnerships and Community management and participation on the events/activities of this team
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market and industry
- Providing suggestions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting and reporting
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
Operations together with the co-work receptionists:
- Manage all coworking operations to the satisfaction of members
- Ensuring the daily logistics of the space are taken care of
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Developing and redefining operations procedures
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Managing communication with third-party services (like cleaning) and order with outside vendors (like food and supplies)
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Viewings with potential clients, creating proposals for clients and signing binding documents.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationship
What do we offer?
- Great opportunity to move your career within a successful and stable company
- Responsibility for unique project for Brno region
- Working in an enthusiastic team
- Immediate start
- Full-time position
- Mobile phone
Work place Brno.
Start possible immediately, or a.s.a.p.