CTP is a Dutch-based, international, full-service commercial property developer and asset manager, with 5mio sq. m of A-class properties in around 100 strategic locations throughout central Europe. CTP specializes in the delivery and management of custom-built, high-tech business facilities for leading international and domestic companies making strategic investments in new or expanded operations in Central Europe.
To support our business development activities in Brno region we are looking for
To identify needs and build strong relationships, the Community Manager is in close contact with tenants through regular communications and formal and informal meet-up. Community Manager initiates a wide range of activities in order to build a strong and sought-after community including but not limited to personal meetings with clients, , events and sports activities connecting tenants and employees, open days for local communities etc. These initiatives result in building up a strong community and will in return support the attraction of new tenants as well.
Community Manager liaises very closely with CTP colleagues from various departments especially business development, property & facility management, marketing, and peers in other business parks within the Brno CTP office portfolio.
The Community manager reports to Marketing Manager based in Brno and CZ Marketing Manager based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Professional and personal competencies:
- Proven experience as a community manager or in a similar role
- University degree
- Loves helping and connecting people
- Experience with programs such as Canva, Mailchimp, Adobe Suite
- Excellent organization and time management skills, a multi-tasker
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Excellent event organizer, positive, sociable and likeable personality
- Creative, flexible, working independently, stress resistant
- The Community Manager will be based in Brno business park Vlněna
- Job in a stable international company, leading developer on the real estate market in CEE
- Modern workplace in the center of Brno
- Meals provided in form of lunches within the office area
- Contribution to the pension scheme or life insurance of up to 1.000CZK / month
- MultiSport card paid by the employer
Start possible immediately
Based in Brno
In case of interest, please share your CV. We will contact selected candidates only.