To maintain good CTP´s client’s relationship in Brno office projects CTP is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Community Manager who is able to manage and oversee all kind of on-site services and make sure clients as well as their employees are happy within CTP´s projects, in particular Spielberk Office Centre and Ponavka.
Community Manager will be based in Brno; responsible for ensuring all kind of on-site services, maintaining good relationship with the existing clients and their employees as well as attracting potential clients to the area. The Community Manager will also be responsible for creating a community of people from various fields, linked to real estate. Community Manager will be working closely with local business development team, event manager, property management department and Prague based marketing team.
The job description includes following tasks:
- Maintaining good relationship with existing clients to make sure they are happy with the cooperation with CTP and the property they use.
- Carrying out various clients´ satisfactory surveys and studies and follow up on results of these to reach clients satisfaction and meet their expectations.
- Identifying needs of the existing clients to grow their business – follow up with colleagues from business development team. Active involvement in attracting new clients, doing presentations, viewings etc.
- Community manager is also involved in Property management and makes sure property management services are being carried out properly and regularly, as agreed in the contracts.
- Responding to comments and tenant queries in a timely manner.
- Close cooperation with reception areas in order to help to improve the overall atmosphere at the project.
- Liaise with Business development department to stay up-dated on new requirements and clients coming to the area.
- Active involvement in social media; promoting CTPs office projects / developments in Brno region, in cooperation with event manager and Prague based marketing team.
- Creating a community of people from various fields linked to real estate. These are individuals / professionals from real estate, architects, technologists, designers and similar.
- Visiting trade fairs, meeting people, bringing them to CTP´s premises and organizing events for them in cooperation with Event manager.
- Other tasks connected with Community manager position.
Community manager reports to CEO.
Professional and personal competences:
- Male / female
- 25 – 35 years old
- Based in Brno
- Secondary school education
- Relevant experience with community management
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Familiar with media
- Positive and sociable personality
- Creative, flexible, working independently, stress resistant
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.