The Community Manager identifies needs of CTP tenants and pro-actively follows through to meet direct and indirect demands and wishes whereby increasing CTP brand loyalty. The Community Manager builds strong relationships with tenants, external organizations and colleagues.
To identify needs and build strong relationships, the Community Manager is in regular contact with tenants physically, digitally, formally and informally. The Community Manager initiates a wide range of activities to build a strong and sought-after community including but not limited to client satisfaction surveys, educational workshops with (external) speakers, open days for local communities, events and sports activities connecting tenants and employees, etc. These initiatives resulting in building up a strong community will in return also support the attraction of new tenants.
To follow through on identified needs and for support in organizing activities, the Community Manager liaises very closely with CTP colleagues from various departments especially business development, property & facility management, marketing and peers in other parks within the CTPark Network.
The Community Manager´s KPI´s are related to client satisfaction, tenant retention rates and new business.
The Community manager reports to Country Head.
Professional and personal competences:
- Proven experience as a community manager or similar role
- A servant´s mindset, love helping and connecting people
- Excellent organization and time management skills, a multi-tasker
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Familiar with (social) media
- Positive, sociable and likeable personality
- Creative, flexible, working independently, stress resistant
The Community Manager will be based in Brno.
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only. Thank you for understanding.