The Employee is part of the legal team based in Humpolec which is mainly focussed on:
- All legal work related mainly to starting new projects, in terms of land acquisitions, easements, etc.
- Preparation of easements in favour of banks with respect to financing of the projects
- Legal due diligence process with respect to new acquisitions – collecting needed documents, preparation of data room
- Support to permitting department with various legal documents to be prepared and submitted to authorities and other parties
- Preparation of contracts proposals (future/purchase agreements, future/easement agreements and others), amendments to contracts and all related applications, approvals and declarations, etc.
- Communicates with courts, banks, municipalities and administrative authorities
- All in close cooperation with other colleagues, other departments during realization of particular projects of the employer
- university degree in Czech law
- knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language
- knowledge of legal Czech / English
- MS Office advanced user
- dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person
- good communication skills
- team approach
- experience with real estate law – advantage
- international background and environment
- experience in real estate
- continuous growth in responsibilities
- daily use of English
- dynamic yet friendly and supporting team
- participating on the educational seminars
- team building activities
Possibility to start immediately.
Work place Humpolec.
In case you are interested and like to learn more, please share your CV in English.