Job duties include:
- Responsibility for all steps of the developments in the dedicated region
- Overlooks the projects from initial phase to the very end, means including site due diligence, permitting, preparation of the site and construction phase.
- Negotiates with authorities and other third parties involved all phases of the project realization
- Make sure the projects are being realized within the agreed time frames and budgets; bears responsibility for this
- Oversees budget preparation and is involved in tendering process – in cooperation with Procurement Manager; reviews the bids, is involved in negotiations with suppliers
- Reviews the due diligence process
- Oversees design preparation; communicates with in-house design team as well as external designers
- Controls works on site, quality and consistency
- Reporting and outlook preparations
The Employee is not limited to construction management only but supports the business development activities as well, in particular:
- Communication with clients / potential as well as existing Tenants in the properties CTP develops – up on need participates in and supports the business negotiations, prepares initial budgets and costs estimates for clients requirements which are different from the CTP White Book / Standard building specification and communicates their requirements further to the design team; follows these are correctly implemented into the design and documentation
- Is identifying and evaluating new development opportunities; is involved in negotiations with landowners, authorities, mayors, etc.
- Establishes long-term and good relationships with business partners, clients, and suppliers
Professional and personal competences:
- Relevant education – civil engineer or degree in similar technical field
- Relevant experience on similar position of at least 5 years
- Very good written and spoken English
- Economic and financial analysis orientation
- Management, negotiations and entrepreneurial skills
- Team player; perfect communication skills
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.