CTP is looking for experienced CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER with strong self-motivation who will join and extend the existing project management team.
Construction project manager is fully responsible for realisation of a project whereby particular activities include following:
- Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps (documentations for planning and building permit, tender documentations, etc. ) with all essentials; is responsible for completeness and quality in accordance with instructions, CTP’s current standards and specifications of the project
- Together with other project managers and internal design team coordinates and supervises activities of outside engineers, required in terms of providing necessary design documentation, controls and receives finished project documents or its parts
- Ensuring project runs to schedule and to budget, managing progress of work and finding solutions for problems that may cause delays
- Provides support to buyers in a way of preparation and review of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation
- Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency of project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation of changes in project implementation, leads control days with suppliers
- Attend meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
- Conducting regular site safety checks
- Cooperation during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
- Issuing orders for work or material supply
- Communication with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts
- Daily controlling of the dedicated site and ensuring the quality of the construction
Project Manager will be supported by Construction and Purchase team and will report to CEO and internal departments.
- Relevant degree of qualification – ideally university degree in civil engineering or similar
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience at the project manager position
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries