Project Manager is fully responsible for realization of a project (industrial property), from preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, coordination of works during the construction phase, and is responsible for on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
Particular activities / involvement in:
- Design / Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – Concept design, Urban project, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements; Conducts meetings with clients to understand their technical requirements.
- Permitting – in cooperation with other colleagues he needs to make sure all necessary permits are in place (Urban project, Location Conditions, Building permit, Technical acceptance and Use permits); The Employee is in touch and negotiates with authorities and other parties involved.
- Value engineering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring of costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed, attends meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/Info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes
- Construction management – Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, communicate with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts; controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors; for this an on-site Site Manager supports
- Hand-over of completed properties with permit to clients
Generally, the Employee is responsible for on time delivery of properties to the clients, to be built within the budget and in a good quality, with all permits in place; Completed projects to be handed over to Clients up on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in Civil engineering
- Chartered Civil engineer (licences 310, 410 – issued by the Serbian Chamber of Engineers)
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience at the project manager position, experience with industrial buildings
- Very good written and fluent spoken English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently