Seeking an experienced attorney or senior lawyer with excellent legal financing skills for in-house role at CTP in the position of Finance Lawyer.
Primary areas of focus and expertise to be financing for real estate projects in CZ, SK, RO, HU, PL and SRB.
Key duties will include:
- internal management of legal aspects of loan financing over the whole region of CTP, from structuring of transactions, loan documentation to ancillary documentation;
- close cooperation with and provision of legal advice to business and finance teams during negotiation of transaction documentation;
- preparation of security documents for financing and annexes to loan agreements;
- collection and delivery to banks of required documentation for fulfilment of loan conditions precedent and conditions subsequent;
- due diligence document collection and oversight;
- organization and collecting of internal approvals;
- preparation of intragroup loans and related documentation;
- preparation and tracking of legal notifications in connection with loan transactions;
- contract drafting from templates;
- Ensuring proper data management on transactions with help of legal assistant.
* University degree in law; experience with real estate law = advantage
* knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language
* knowledge of legal English;
* MS Office advanced user
* dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person
* good communication skills
* team approach
* International background and environment
* experience in real estate
* continuous growth in responsibilities
* daily use of English
* dynamic yet friendly and supporting team
* participating on the educational seminars
* team building activities
Work place in the centre of Prague.
Possibility to start as soon as possible.