Negotiates on behalf of the Company in all legal issues assigned by the Employer, with focus on:
- Main Assignment:
preparation of lease agreements which are being concluded with Company’s tenants, including drafting proposals and negotiating final wording with legal representatives of counterparties, preparing amendments to the agreements and all related approvals and declarations, preparing responses to tenant’s’ claims, preparing legal assessments regarding Company’s property issues;
- Takes part in Company’s debt enforcement process, prepares actions for the court hearings and other similar activities;
- Close cooperation and communication with other colleagues across the Company, mainly with business development department, project managers property and finance department regarding planning and realization of particular projects of the Company;
- Active involvement in any other legal issues whenever needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in an attorney office or a real estate company;
- University degree from faculty of law;
- experience with real estate;
- perfect knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language;
- MS Office advanced user;
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person;
- Excellent communication negotiations skills;
- Team approach.
- Opportunity for personal growth while working for a leader in industrial real estate development within CEE region;
- Competitive salary;
- Workplace in the city center in top tier administration office building;
- Breakfast, lunch and fruits daily provided by Employer.