The Country Manager will be actively involved in:
- Letting and business development is the focus
- Finance of the properties
- Running a team of people responsible for business development, construction, repair and maintenance
- Source potential new acquisition opportunities for both investment and development purposes (from land to income producing assets)
- Lead tenants’ negotiations and required legal and entitlement work related to development opportunities
- Supervise a team of technical, asset and property management professionals
- Hold asset, property and investment management duties related to own Real Estate portfolio in order achieve the maximum value for the assets
- Bank on an existing network of brokers, banks and authorities
- Lead the company operations and ensures that all business objectives are delivered as per the set-up business plans
- Recruit and manage staff
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Negotiate and manage relationships with third parties – local authorities, suppliers, contractors, etc.
Letting and business development
The Country Manager is active also in the business development role, means is approaching potential tenants for CTPs projects and negotiating the terms and conditions acceptable for both parties.
The Country Manager builds and maintains a network of contacts, is cooperating with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and others with the goal to promote CTPs projects and attract new Tenants.
Most of the new business CTP gets is from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
CTP can further extend the portfolio with acquisition of few strategic assets, income producing, and additional land in combination with securing new construction for existing CTPs tenants and new tenants.
Focus on Opole and Zabrze region – to build logistics and warehouse properties, as well as manufacturing facilities to be developed.
Any acquisition is subject to positive legal and technical due diligence, as well as securing needed building permits in case of land acquisitions.
The Country Manager will initiate and acquire the properties of interest, subject to the due diligence results. The Country Manager will coordinate and review such due diligence process and is also actively negotiating with authorities, designers, banks, potential tenants and other parties during preconstruction phase.
In a later stage, the responsibility of Country Manager also includes finding suitable construction companies and ensure on-time completion and hand over to the Tenant, and the construction costs to be kept within the agreed budget.
As an after-care, property management services are to be provided to CTPs tenants.
The Country Manager will support all activities of the contracted consultants in the preparation of permitting strategies, concept/design coordination, budgeting, timetables, cost plans, tenders, program development, on site engineering and construction process etc.
Bank financing is required for acquisitions and construction of new properties. The Country Manager, with back-up of the CTPs Group CFO, will negotiate with banks the best possible conditions.
Running the team of people responsible for business development, construction, repair and maintenance
The current team consists of 4 people, based in Katowice, and will extend soon with a new colleague on the position of Business Developer.
The Country Manager will be based in Warsaw.
The Country Manager will actively be involved in hiring process of new colleagues (project managers, office manager, potentially in the future also a business developer and accountants).
The Country Manager will oversee, directly or via the staff, everything from acquisition to pre-development, structuring, commercialization, leasing, delivery and asset management.
The Country Manager works closely with a centralized back office team (with support of the HQ in the Czech Republic) throughout the entire acquisition, development and financing process, whereby CEO personally, together with the business development team will be active in boosting the business in Poland.
The Country Manager reports to TOP management of the CTP group (CEO and Group CFO).
The Country Manager is part of TOP30 within the group.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
We need someone with commercial, financial and technical understanding, best someone from real estate business.
- University degree, ideally with focus on Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated experience and documented track record in sourcing and executing industrial/logistics real estate investments
- Strong and verifiable network of investors, brokers, lenders and real estate professionals
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills are required in order to anticipate and resolve issues
- High level of administrative and organizational skills is required in order to manage multiple projects
- The person should be independent, a self-starter, a business developer, with a strong analytical background
- Flexible and commercially driven to find new business development opportunities
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable and open with high business ethics
- Hardworking, dedicated and committed with high result orientation
- A natural communicator and networker, he/she should be self-motivated and possess strong entrepreneurial spirit
Preferably based in Warsaw. Time and travelling flexibility required.