What profile should you have?
- Sales or Business Development experience
- Entrepreneur and Leadership skills
- Experience in leading own projects
- Business thinking, business experience
- Structured, organized, responsible
- Know how to prioritize
- Native Czech and fluent English speaker (min. C1, written and spoken)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Weekly reporting towards Senior Business Developer
- Keep in touch with other departments (financial, legal, project and property department etc.)
- Coworking budget reporting
- Report business results
- Collaboration with Marketing and Community Manager
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing.
- Oversee marketing initiatives and implement better business practices.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Handle new inquiries from potential clients.
- Viewings with potential clients, creating proposals for clients and signing binding documents.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Lead a small operations team.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market and industry.
- Provide suggestions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
Supervising Coworking receptionists and Operations:
- Manage all coworking operations to the satisfaction of members.
- Ensure the daily logistics of the space are taken care of.
- Monitor invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications to manage the space and memberships.
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment.
- Manage communication with third-party services (such as cleaning) and order from preferred vendors (such as refreshments and supplies).
- Coordination with the coffee bar operator regarding catering ordered by cowork members.
- Preparation of meeting rooms according to members booking in a timely manner.
What do we offer?
- Great opportunity to move your career within a successful and stable company
- Responsibility for unique project for Brno region
- Competitive salary with motivating bonus
- Working in an enthusiastic team
- Immediate start
- Full-time position
- Mobile phone
In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only. Thank you.