Data and Documentation are an extremely important part of CTP Business.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for data and documents who wants to participate in optimizing efficiency of data & document management system used today and improving/ setting-up internal processes and rules, making sure we always provide most accurate and precious data related to CPT assets (i.e. Portfolio) and comply with legislative regulations and keeps documents organized in a practical and usable manner, both paper`s & electronic form. To ensure all documentation is stored securely, accurately, consistently, easily accessible, and shared.
Data management specialist is responsible for monitoring, analysing and maintain master data quality related to CTP`s Portfolio on a regular basis. She (He) is also responsible for maintaining a document quality and working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the Company as both subjects are tightly connected and influence each other. Furthermore, training employees on efficient documentation usage, among other duties.
Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collecting and interpreting relevant data.
- Run data reconciliations, identify issues, and coordinate corrections as applicable.
- Analysing results of such reconciliations and data checks and reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Master data quality maintenance in our core system, Tririga.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems, i.e. regular data checks.
- Close cooperation with Portoflio specialist team
- Maintenance of document quality in data management system and Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Supporting the Construction team in managing project documentation.
- Adhering to regulatory requirement, i.e. keeps up-to-date with the regulatory requirements around documentation and implements changes if necessary.
- Helping to defining standards, controls, and procedures across the lifecycle of documents.
- Work on improving the data culture within organisations so that they can make the most out of their document data.
- Working closely with colleagues across other departments to ensure that everyone is completing and submitting the necessary documentation and to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Training and preparation of employees in the use of data management (DMS and document management), Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements.
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovate the governance, usage, and trust in documents.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects related to data management, Close collaboration with Group Head of Data Management.
Data Management Specialist Requirements:
- A degree in one of the following subjects is beneficial – mathematics, statistics, economics, civil engineering.
- Knowledge of data management procedures and requirements.
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Experience of delivering Document management, Metadata management and Data quality.
- Experience with DMS (Document Management System).
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an international environment preferred.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, adaptability skills
Salary: Competitive package and benefits dependent on experience