The eMobility Manager is responsible for the roll out of E-Mobility projects across CTP parks. Main task is to coordinate installation of AC and DC charging stations, implement back-end solution for operation and monitoring charging infrastructure, provision data for billing purposes. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and expected quality of services.
- Develop and implement eMobility strategy across all CTP parks
- Coordinate installation of charging stations, deliver expected revenues
- Implement and operate back-end solutions for charging infrastructure
- Define technological standard and secure implementation these standards in all countries
- Secure unified and international purchase strategy for whole eMobility portfolio, deliver savings
- Negotiate and deliver expected group level of SLAs for eMobility services
- Reporting of overall performance, revenues and KPIs
- Preparation of technical solution for key CTP customers, supporting Business Development in negotiations
- Minimum 3 years of professional experiences in E-Mobility
- Business development and strategy skills
- University degree in Economics or technical university
- Communicative English, B2 level;
- Team player with an individual proactive approach and good communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently.
In case of interest, please share with us your CV in English language. We will get in touch with selected candidates only. Thank you.