- Managing legal aspects of financing transactions in all CTP regions, in close cooperation with the business and legal M&A teams, with the assistance of law firms where needed;
- Managing CP collection processes, in close cooperation with the business teams;
- Drafting loan documentation;
- Advising on strategies to standardise and improve loan processes;
- Team player, ability to co-operate with colleagues located outside Czech Republic;
- Advising CTP senior management on legal matters regarding corporate funding matters (both bank loans and capital markets, bonds).
- University degree in law;
- At least three years’ relevant experience in (real estate) finance law, in a law firm or in-house;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Pro-active attitude.
- An ambitious, international environment;
- Opportunities for personal growth (e.g., to other legal or business teams);
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Office location in the centre of Prague.
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.