Job description of the Financial Controller is as follows:
- Thorough follow-up of the collection from the tenants, to avoid delays in collection,
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
- Liaising with Park managers and the business team for the day-to—day activities
- Check-up and responsibility for the issued invoices
- Follow-up on execution of budgets
- Analyze the expenditures and income and allocate them to the corresponding cost centers
- Re-invoicing of the utilities and several services to the tenants
- Prepare necessary information for the issuance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting
- Previous work experience as a controller.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of a rental contract and/ or property management
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.