- The Employee is involved in creating greenery projects, often in cooperation with landscape architects from the Nethrelands, followed by doing tenders on delivery of the greenery projects and its coordination during realization.
- The Employee is responsible for proper maintenance of all the green and water features within the CTP projects.
- Developing and planning budgets to tree maintenance
- Presenting tree health trainings to park manager
The Employee is part of property management department; reports to Construction Director.
- Gardening High school / garden architecture
- Similar experience at least 3 years; experience as technical support and control at greenery establishment
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Pohotoshop. GIS advance but not a condition
- Experience with creation of “green passports”
- Assertive, communicative personality, team player however able to work independently
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Perspective job in a stable international company
- Team building activities
- Company car
Start possible immediately.
Based in Brno (not a condition).
The position may require some travelling throughout the region of Czech, but focus is mainly on Brno.