Applications and systems overview
- MS SQL database
- MS Dynamics 365 /Axapta 2012
- IBM FileNet DMS
- IBM Tririga Facilities Management
- Migration tools and scripts
- MS Office
- MS SharePoint
- Scripting and development
- Document and analyze problems of relevant business applications.
- Collaborate with IT department to ensure proper integration of applications platforms.
- Work closely with vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new systems functionality.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services within IT and business customers, ensuring business operations operates correctly.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Administer systems accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Review the governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Challenge ways of working, principles and practices and suggest improvements towards systems and process benefits via system or data changes or process automation.
- Understand the workflow and process requirements of business units related to applications.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with a diverse group of business customers and IT.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications, data and systems integration.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous work situations.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands‐on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Self‐motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly.
- Professional attitude and work habits.
Work place in Prague city center. Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.