- Preparation of Lease agreements to be signed with clients relating to lease of premises within the CTP portfolio in Serbia; negotiations with the client in order to agree final wording
- Preparation of Contracts for Works related to development projects
- Preparation of agreements related to property management
- Involved in legal work related to start of new projects, in terms of land acquisitions, easements establishment, etc.
- Support of finance local finance department regarding loan agreements and related documentation
- Involved in legal due diligence process with respect to new acquisitions – collecting needed documents, preparation of data room
- Involved in drafting land Purchase agreements
- Preparation of various other legal documents, declarations and approvals for authorities and various other parties
All the above in close cooperation and with support from HQ legal department based in Czech and Country Manager for Serbia.
Close cooperation with other locally based colleagues and external Belgrade based legal counsel.
- university degree in Serbian law
- minimum experience of 3 years; experience with real estate law = advantage
- perfect written and spoken knowledge of English language
- MS Office advanced user
- dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person
- very good communication and negotiations skills
- team approach Possibility to start immediately.
To be based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.