Duties and Responsibilities
The Employee will be hired for the position of Junior M&A Legal Assistant.
Based in Prague.
Reports to Senior M&A Legal Assistant
- Supporting Legal M&A and Banking Finance department – securing meetings, conference calls, seminars, travel
- Preparing legal documents – agreements and amendments, terminations, consents, notices, protocols, powers of attorney, statements, letters, petitions to court and to cadastral office or any other institutions
- Assistance with performing KYC and with compliance in connection with the acquisitions and divestments of companies
- Assisting with internal legal processes – preparation of summaries, cover sheets
- Close cooperation with the whole CTP international group – correspondence with other CTP offices, organizing signing for the whole group
- Communication with banks, clients of CTP, various third parties as required
- Communication with cadastral offices, courts, registers, financial management, notaries etc.
- Evidence of all documents – scanning, archiving (both electronic and paper), maintaining legal files, database of documents
- The job may involve the need for travelling in and outside of the Czech Republic, if and when requested, to arrange and/or assist with various legal dept. matters/deals
The package we offer:
- Labor contract for definite period of 12 months to start with, with 3 months’ probation period. Change to indefinite period, if the duties and responsibilities are performed well
- 20 days of holiday / calendar year, increase with years of employment
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Interesting salary level
- With excellent performance 1 month salary bonus
Benefits we offer:
- Free breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Pension insurance contribution
- Free Multisport card
In case of interest, please share with us your CV in English language. We will get in touch with selected candidates only, to plan for personal interview. Thank you for understanding.