Lease Portfolio Manager
To support CTP´s international growth plans, a new organizational unit is established with focus on data entry and management of our international lease operations. For our International Lease Management team, we are seeking a suitable candidate for positions Lease Portfolio Manager.
- Responsibility for lease management of all CTP operations, except for Czech Republic and Slovakia. Close cooperation with colleagues in various countries.
- Extracting and entry of data from Lease agreements into TRIRIGA, our core system for managing the lease cycle.
- Review and understand leases with the aim to correctly feed the data into our systems and organize documents in our DMS.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Develop and monitor lease reporting standards for CTP Group in close cooperation with management and business development.
- Providing periodic and ad-hoc analysis to enable a better business understanding.
- Support internal lease inquiries as the subject matter expert.
- Respond to a variety of internal data and information requests.
- Investigates data that is unclear to produce a quality product.
- Establishing standards for the processing complex lease documents.
- Manage and develop complex databases to ensure that evolving reporting needs across CTP are met.
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting critical dates.
- Ability to work independently with a superior attention to detail.
- Lease experience preferred; lease data base experience; knowledge of TRIRIGA is a plus.
- Necessary to orient in contracts and be able to read and understand the contracts
- Experience working in an international environment preferred.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language.
We offer you comfort of working in an international, fast-paced environment.
Place of work will be Prague.