- Manage selected M&A transactions across CEE region
- Oversee the whole project from the initiation phase to its completion
- Regularly present the deal summary and update to the management of the company
- Closely cooperate with other in-house team members (lawyers, analysts, technicians and others) and external parties (advisors, banks, sellers/purchasers and others)
- Review new opportunities, prepare feasibility study and financial calculations.
- Cooperate with bank financing team on financing of the transaction
- Prepare transaction marketing materials and business plans for sell-side projects
- Arrange and coordinate preparation of data rooms, vendor due diligence and other transaction documentation
- Strong academic history, Master Degree in Finance, Management, Economics, Engineering areas
- 5-10 years M&A or financial experience from Big 4, real-estate company or capital markets
- A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to drive the transaction
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, aptitude to think strategically
- Ability to negotiate the transaction with counterparties
- Autonomous and multi-tasking
- Capability to work under tight deadlines, excellent time management and prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English;
- German language advantage
- Team spirit, collaborative and inclusive way of working
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
Work place modern office in the center of Prague.