The ideal candidate is a fast learner, self starter who is flexible, who loves things in the right place at the right time, but also has excellent written and verbal skills, and is eager to learn more & take on more responsibility.
Areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling of projects, and tasks for team. Maintaianing overview of ongoing projects to ensure deadlines are kept. Tracking and following up on small tasks, working with team to plan them appropriately.
- Content gathering / creation: communicating with country teams to collect content for ongoing marketing communications, such as the website, company magazine, monthly e-news letters; Social Media posts etc.
- Events support: communicating with various event organisations to manage dates, deliverables, and our company participation
- Awards Support: assist in managing awards entries, submissions, & company sponsorships by communicating internally to ensure entries are written, prepared in sufficient time
- Project logistics: communicating with external suppliers / internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of video shoots, photographers, and our park/project managers in the field
- General administrative tasks such as organizing Teams meetings, arranging interviews, note taking, creating purchase orders and communicating with external suppliers
- CRM list management: creating, managing marketing lists in the CRM, ensuring they are up to date with incoming contacts from the website forms etc.
- Excel, Word, Power Point, email/calendar programs;
- mailchimp & MS CRM knowledge a bonus;
- Adobe Creative suite & an understanding of graphics files, formats, and how to use them in both web / print.
- Excellent written & spoken English & Czech languages required
- active, flexible, creative, working independently
Work place Prague
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p. In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only.