Project Manager is fully responsible for realization of a project related to all types of installations (industrial property), from preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, coordination of works during the construction phase, and is responsible for on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
- Design / Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases related to all types of installations
– Concept design, Urban project, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients’ requirements; Conducts meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Permitting – Make sure all necessary permits are in place (Urban project, Location Conditions, Building permit, Technical acceptance and Use permits); The Employee is in touch and negotiations with authorities and other parties
- Value engineering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring of costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed, attend meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/Info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes
- Construction management – Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, communicate with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts; controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors, preparation of performance certificates, payment requests, controls and follows payments in the online escrow system
- Hand-over of completed properties with permit to clients
Generally, the Employee is responsible for on time delivery of properties to the clients, to be built within the budget and in a good quality, with all permits in place; Completed projects to be handed over to Clients up on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Civil engineer (licenses 330, 430 – issued by the Serbian Chamber of Engineers)
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at the project manager position, experience with industrial buildings
- Very good written and fluent spoken English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently
Work place Belgrade
In case of interest, please share your CV. We will contact selected candidates only.