We are looking for a highly capable Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator to ensure that our international company capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. As a specialist for Microsoft Dynamics, you will assist and enable our sales teams. You will do this by supporting and improving our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related applications. You are a naturally approachable and solution-oriented individual who will become the natural link between the system and the end-user. You are highly service focused and will work to communicate incidents and limit the end-user impact. You will always try to find a work-around, and drive to achieve a root cause fix. Together with your colleagues and our suppliers, you know how to improve the platform, drive usage, and provide actionable business insights. In addition, you understand how to tailor the applications to ensure system, people and business outcomes are aligned.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Microsoft Dynamics systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Building custom reports and dashboards as needed by the sales teams.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Microsoft Dynamics releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting the processes, including error reports and changes to the systems.
- An Advanced or Intermediate level of Microsoft Dynamics certification in a relevant stream.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- At least 4 years if experience with CRM systems
- At least 2 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Experience in performing Microsoft Dynamics upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Microsoft Dynamics profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Microsoft Dynamics reports.
- Ability to provide Microsoft Dynamics training and end-user support.
- We need you to be fluent in English, both verbal and written.