For our office based in Bratislava are looking for an experienced OFFICE MANAGER who will be responsible for a smooth daily operation of the offices and support to colleagues / managers.
Job description includes the following:
- Taking care of the overall office operation, preparation of new work places and coordination of all the happening in the office
- Ensuring of daily office run / handle office equipment so all is operational (fax, copy machine, telephones)
- Make sure there is all needed office stuff available, offices are clean, well maintained and look representative all the time
- Be responsible for small overhead office purchases of goods (mostly office supply)
- Welcoming visitors, serving coffee, etc.
- Be responsible for received post, sending courier parcels and other up-to-date correspondence
Furthermore, the Office Manager is:
- Supporting senior colleagues with their daily stuff, agenda, correspondence, planning of their business travels including booking of hotel, plane tickets, taxi, etc., but also easier works like copying, scanning, post, etc.
- Communicates with other business partners of CTP and branch offices abroad
- Support to business development team with preparation of proposals, arranging for meetings and viewings, presentations, etc.;
- Creates various overviews / databases / reports; works with CRM database of contacts and DMS data management system
- Other ad-hoc jobs from the management
- Secondary education with graduation exam; education with construction background preferred
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken (other language advantage)
- Typing “all ten fingers”
- User knowledge of MS Office (word, excel)
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and active attitude to work, well organized and hard-working person
- Flexibility, able to work independently, stress resistant, concentration to work
- Team player and commitment to work
- Challenging and interesting job in a stable company in which you can grow your knowledge to a higher level
- Teambuilding activities