“I am one of the founders and shareholders of CTP. CTP owns a portfolio of properties located throughout the region of Central Europe and we plan to grow approx. 15% per year. We have approx. 350 people with strong regional leaders.
I typically work out of the Prague office one day per week and travel during the rest of the week. I have various people supporting me with weekly travel planning and correspondence, but am looking for someone in addition to support me with the tasks below,”
Remon Vos, CEO
Your job will include:
- Daily support with correspondence – reading, monitoring and answering my emails; drafting the replies on her/his own and taking dictates
- Daily communication with various kind of business partners and colleagues, in particular clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- The focus is to support foreign countries, starting business in new countries and accelerate realization of first projects
- Support negotiations with existing and potential clients / tenants to get new deals done, in the Czech Republic but especially abroad; preparation of commercial term sheets for leasing properties, working with the CRM software; communication with Project Managers and other colleagues to gather information needed
- Support to get new land sites acquired for future developments and growth
- Support of colleagues abroad, in new countries, to get the office and business established and integrate to CTP
- Support on planning agenda and travel schedules to use my time most efficiently
- Communication with other departments and coordination of works / projects to be done – especially communication with marketing and business development teams
- Creating overviews and surveys; preparing presentations and basis for meetings and negotiations
- Managing various other ad-hoc projects
- Other administrative support
- An exceptional professional, with an expressive range of secretarial & office management skills; perfect communication and negotiations skills.
- Hardworking and flexible person, who can work independently and further develop his / her talent
- Boy or girl of 25 – 35 years of age
- Perfect spoken and written English knowledge
- “All 10 fingers” typing
- Organized, energetic, proactive, discrete, with analytic and organizational skills
This is unique opportunity to join one of the most successful development companies in CEE with the opportunity to prove and develop yourselves.