Your primary task will be to work with the CZ local teams, for country-specific press releases related to the CZ / SK markets, as well as the Brno office team in Brno. You will be responsible for originating press releases, communicating with external PR company to ensure the highest coverage, working with our internal team leaders to promote them as thought leaders in the media by organizing speaking opportunities, TV spots, PR articles on topics relevant to the company.
At the same time, you will work with the Group leaders to write Group press releases related to Group topics across the region. You will be responsible for all CTP group and CZ social media accounts, writing posts, working with our graphic designers to make creative posts, and assisting local country heads with their company SoMe profiles.
In addition to PR, you will take an active part in generating content ideas and authoring articles for our website, Linked-in pages, company magazine, Annual Report, and other company publications.
You will have strong organizational skills and be able to work with a larger CEE team to manage, track and improve our corporate PR profile across the region and in Europe.
Areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to:
- Creation and management of a comprehensive PR strategy, planning, executing, and writing press releases, through thorough communication with key stakeholders; including headline writing, quotes etc.
- Ensuring All press releases are promptly visible in the media, our website, and other key European PR / media sites
- Writing and managing the company social media profiles on Linked in, Facebook, Instagram; and providing weekly/monthly reports.
- Key Event support: manage key relationships at important group events
- Tracking and improving the group Social Media profile, increasing our follower base.
- Tracking and reporting on PR coverage for both CZ & Group Management
- Asisting in updating and keeping the CTP Wikipedia page upto date.
- You will be an excellent networker, communicator, and relationship builder, who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- The ideal candidate has 5 yrs min experience in CZ PR, with an understanding of the CZ/CEE real estate media landscape.
- You will have a strong knowledge of all MS Office programs, formats for social media.
- As most PR for the company is in English, you will have excellent EN language in addition to superior CZ written and spoken communication. Additional languages a plus
Work place Prague.
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p. In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only.