The Project / Construction Manager is responsible for the realization of projects from the final design phase until delivery to the tennant. This means a.o. preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, design, coordination of works during the construction phase, and responsibility over on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
The Project / Construction Manager responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Involved in preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with designers, engineers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements;
- Participates in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Involvement and support in Permitting. Cooperation with the Development Manager during the permitting phase of the project, in order to acquire the necessary permits for both the property as the technology; supports the negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Involvement in Tendering. Participates in tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers by preparing tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation and evaluating of incoming offers
- Preparation of Time plan and Construction Budgets
- Leading construction of the project
- controlling of quality, completeness and progress of works on site; make sure all works are carried out in line with CTPs White book, eventually based on client’s special requirement, i.e. in line with project documentation
- leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks;
- monitoring of costs spent – responsible for keeping the costs within the agreed budget
- attending regular review meetings with clients / future users of the property – collecting all project details / requirements and making sure all is well implemented in the project documentation
- communication with electro, gas or water suppliers and ensuring contracts
- Generally, the Project / Construction Manager is responsible for the coordination of works on site, on time delivery of properties to the clients, building within the budget and in a good quality.
- Completed projects to be handed over to Clients upon handover of the signed protocols.
- Relevant degree of qualification – minimum bachelors degree in civil engineering, or similar;
- Relevant technical skills and experience;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at a project manager position, experience with industrial / an or office buildings;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work hard and independently;
- Experience with permitting and tender processes, and capable of leading these processes.
CTP is a company with a very high ambitions and it expects the same of his employees. Full dedication and the will to win is what we look for in our new team member.
Start immediately or a.s.a.p.