The Project / Construction Manager responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Involved in preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with designers, engineers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements;
- Participates in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Involvement and support in Permitting. Cooperation with the Development Manager during the permitting phase of the project, in order to acquire the necessary permits for both the property as the technology; supports the negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Involvement in Tendering. Participates in tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers by preparing tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation and evaluating of incoming offers
- Preparation of Time plan and Construction Budgets
- Leading construction of the project
- controlling of quality, completeness and progress of works on site; make sure all works are carried out in line with CTPs White book, eventually based on client’s special requirement, i.e. in line with project documentation
- leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks;
- monitoring of costs spent – responsible for keeping the costs within the agreed budget
- attending regular review meetings with clients / future users of the property – collecting all project details / requirements and making sure all is well implemented in the project documentation
- communication with electro, gas or water suppliers and ensuring contracts
Generally, the Project / Construction Manager is responsible for the coordination of works on site, on time delivery of properties to the clients, building within the budget and in a good quality.
- Completed projects to be handed over to Clients upon handover of the signed protocols.