To manage CTPs developments throughout the CEE region CTP is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of PROJECT DIRECTOR with an entrepreneurial attitude in combination with leadership skills who is able to overlook development of projects especially during their pre-construction, design and tendering phase but also look after the projects during realization.
Project Director will be based in Prague and will be travelling throughout CEE region; working closely with business development team under Bert Hesselink, Group business development director.
The job description includes following tasks:
- Pre-construction phase of projects – mainly to agree concept and design of a property, in particular custom built solutions, so called CTFit properties, finding a right balance between client’s needs, investments, income, future use of the property etc.. Part of the task includes preparation of a budget.
- Close cooperation with business development team to agree the building specification and commercial terms with the tenant. During the pre-construction phase Project director will be traveling to visit premises currently occupied by the potential client as well as presenting reference projects developed by CTP in order to come to an agreement on design. While doing design local legislation needs to be taken into account and therefore there would also be an external designer supporting the process.
- Project director will look after the project during realization to make sure the agreed concept is implemented.
- Exceptionally Project director will also be responsible for realization of one or two projects together with the team.
- There will be a junior designer available to work for the Project director. The team can be extended if need be.
- Project director will be working closely with procurement team and various project managers, based in Prague.
- Project director will be working closely with colleagues from design team and helping to improve specifications and technical solutions, come up with innovations.
- Other tasks related to position of Project Director.
Project director reports to CEO.
Professional and personal competences:
- Relevant education – civil engineer or degree in similar technical field
- Relevant experience on similar position of at least 3 years
- Very good written and spoken English
- Economic and financial analysis orientation
- Strong leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills
- Team player; communicative
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.